Sunday, July 13, 2008

Challenge 2 Photos

Nature: Above-my son holding a millipede (YUCK!) I did not want to get any closer:(
Below: Purple Daisy- took an easy way out:( It's from my flower bed.

Water: I love the dew drops on the flower petals. I increased the shadow to darken the background some more, and adjusted the color to enhance the water droplets.

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

your flower shots are beautiful. I love how you enhanced the water drop photo. great job!!

Marsha K. said...

excellent job on the flowers - VERY BRAVE job on that BUG!!!!! LOL

Jane F. Smith said...

WONDERFUL job!!!!
that millipede is something else!!!

Sandie Dunn said...

Wow! Wow! and Wow! All 3 shots are amazing! Very impressive flower shots! I REALLY love the bottom blue one with the water on it! That's great! AND, I was shocked at the millipede! I have NEVER seen anything like that before! Not even on the learning channel! That would just scare me to death!

Janice said...

I admire you for getting that close to the millipede, eeew, yuck, yicky, gross! amazing shot, The flower shots are really pretty!

momof3girls2008 said...

Wow! Wonderful shots! That millipede is huge! I love the shot with the water too!

Tonya said...

Very cool flower shots. That bug is freaking me out!!!

ScrapDoggy said...

Maria, your flower shots are wonderful! The millipede shot is great, but ick . . . it's a millipede! Nice work.

Blessings,

Deb

Carol said...

Beautiful flower shots. Wow that is one big bug. Great shot, but I'm with you your son is braver than me.