Saturday, June 28, 2008

TTC Challenge 1


1. Tea for 1- My favorite flavor, green tea, with one of my favorite tea cup. I changed the color to sepia tone to enhance the reflection.



2. Teapot- As soon as I saw the tea subject I knew which of my teapots I wanted to shoot. This one is one of my most favorite. It's shaped like a tree trunk with cherry blossom design.

3. No worries- took a candid shot of my youngest dd just seating at the playground behind our house. I love how she had her feet dangled and crossed.

4. Happy Feet- my youngest dd's feet at the very front. She is happiest when barefoot.



5. Dirty Music- It did not come out how I wanted. I knew what I wanted to do when I first saw the challenge, but I rushed. I just wanted to get this last two down.



6. Ebony and Ivory- I took the que from one of the show I like, Psych on USA, they have this new commercial and the main characters where singing "Ebony and Ivory", I thought it was the funniest thing.

Thanks for looking ladies:)

11 comments:

Marsha K. said...

awesome shots!!! love the one of all the kids' feet!!

Sandie Dunn said...

Wow! I really like all of them! The reflection is so cool. And, I think you're right... the sepia tone does add to the focus on the reflection. The feet photos are amazing! Both of them! And, the piano is so classic... well done!

photo_chick said...

I love the dangling feet!

Elizabeth said...

Love the angle of the feet photo! My kids are also happiest when barefoot. Great job on the challenge.

Elizabeth

Tonya said...

Nice shots! love the last one.

Jane F. Smith said...

SuPER shots!!!!! I love the reflections on the tea shots!!

momof3girls2008 said...

Awesome photos! I love the piano one! It's amazing!

Janice said...

Your teacup and teapot are beautiful and those are lovely shots of them so dramatic!, the feet shots are great, so fun and relaxed, nice keyboard shot too, and the dirty music how fun.

Leigh Anne said...

ooooo LOVE these great job!
LOVE the CD in the sand!! and great angle on the piano keys
very cool black teapot

Unknown said...

love love the piano shot!!!!

Carol said...

Love these shots. They are really cool.